Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Duck Tape

I got this quote from a website that I check out once in awhile.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. -Carl Zwangzig

Now you'd have to know my dad a long time ago. He use to have tons of duck tape. (don't ask where he got it from lol) And the first time I moved away from home he made sure I had some. Not just one roll I had 2-3 rolls at a time. Now you may laugh but I used that duck tape! I always had duck tape in my house. The quote just made me laugh and made me smile and remember my dad. (whom I miss a lot).

Just had to share with who ever is reading.....

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

My Dad is a duct tape guy too. :)

Rhonda, can you email me? I have lost your address and had a question for you.